Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript! [ ? ]

adstera

samedi 27 août 2011

sms d'amour anglais

 sms d'amour anglais

A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special. It can dance and jump, laugh and sing. Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it!

 sms d'amour anglais

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

 sms d'amour anglais

A special smile a special face,
A special someone no one can replace.
I love you and always will,
You've filled a space no one could fill.

 sms d'amour anglais

I wanted to send some thing special to make you smile but the post man said I must get out of the post box.

What is a Girl Friend?
Ans: Addition of Problem, Substraction of Money, Multiplication of Enemy, Division of Friends.... So be careful.

Just a line...2 keep in touch...
coz u r on my mind so very much...
& even though, I've nothing 2 say...
U'll know...I thought of u 2day...

 sms d'amour anglais

Never Blame any Day In Your Life. Good Days Give You Happiness. Bad Days Give You Experience. Both Are Essential In Life. All Are God's Blessings.

Sending you 1000 smiles take one 4 now and keep remaining 999 under ur pillow, pick out 1 every time bcz i want to see you smiling always
رسائل انجليزية كيوت 2012 رسائل

0 commentaires:

mensajes bonitos © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved