Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript! [ ? ]

adstera

mercredi 24 août 2011

Romantic Messages


Romantic Messages 1 :
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

Romantic Messages 2 :
To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world!

Romantic Messages 3 :
Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

Romantic Messages 4 :
I heard someone whisper your name today, but wen i turned around to see who it was, i noticed i was alone, dats wen i realized it was my heart tellin me how much i miss U!

Romantic Messages 5 :
You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.

Romantic Messages 6 :
A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only you can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.

Romantic Messages 7 :
Sending u 1000 smiles,take 1 for now,and keep the remaining 999 under ur pillow,pickout 1 every morning,because i want to see u smiling always.

Romantic Messages 8 :
I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever! :)

Romantic Messages 9 :
Every teardrop is precious so better make sure that if you drop some, its worth crying for 'cause you can never pick them and put them back to your eyes. Love wisely!

Romantic Messages 10 :
My eyes Miss U, My Feeling Love U, My hand Need U, My Mind Call U, My heart just 4 U. I will Die without U, Bcoz I Love U.
Romantic Messages 11 :
Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.
(published at 11/10/2008)

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU !

Romantic Messages 13 :
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

Romantic Messages 14 :
When I look in the mirror all I can see is your love.

Romantic Messages 15 :
Love till it hurts n when it hurts, luv some more. And when it hurts some more, luv even more n when it hurts even more, luv till it hurts no more.

Romantic Messages 16 :
There's a love that only u can give, a smile that only ur lips can show, a twnkle that can only be seen in ur eyes, n a life of myn that u alone can complete.

Romantic Messages 17 :
Something in ur smile which speaks to me,Something in ur voice which sings to me,Something in ur eyes which says to me,That u are the dearest to me...

Romantic Messages 18 :
Never expect LOVE to be always at its best, coz if you do, you'll never appreciate its existence.

Romantic Messages 19 :
My lips want to kiss u, my eyes want to see u, my hands want to touch u .....every part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!


Romantic Messages 20 :

Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Goodnight! I love you.

0 commentaires:

mensajes bonitos © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved