Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript! [ ? ]

adstera

mercredi 31 août 2011

Love Poems Messages

 Love Poems Messages 1 :


Love wasn't put in your heart to stay.
Love isn't love till you give it away.

 Love Poems Messages 2 :


Love is gentle
Love is kind
Love is when...
...two lives combine

 Love Poems 3 :


I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care
I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do
I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I fell in love with you

 Love  Messages 4 :


You are irreplaceable and irresistible.
Together we'll make this unbreakable.

 Love Poem Message 5 :

If love was a rose
I would simply pick it for you
If it was a gift
I give it to you
If it was a perfume
I would buy it for you
But since love is a feeling
I'll like to share it with you

 Love  Message 6 :

I loved you once
I love you still
Always have, always will

 Love Poem 7 :
I wrote your name in my hand but I washed it the next day
I wrote your name on a piece of paper but I threw it away the next day
I wrote your name in the sand but a wave washed it away
I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay

 Love Poems Messages 8 :
Love is not a word to say
Love is not a game to play
Love doesn't start in April and finish in May
Love is yesterday, tomorrow and today

0 commentaires:

mensajes bonitos © 2015 - 2019 : All Rights Reserved